TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to SkyDrive Transfers!
By accessing our site and/or booking our services, you agree to these Terms of Service and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
- As we are a pre-booked and pre-paid service, payment is to be made at the time of booking via PayPal, credit card or direct debit/bank transfer. We do not accept cash on collection. Deposits are non refundable. Balances to be paid a minimum of 48 hrs prior to the transfer taking place
- When booking or requesting a quote, please advise all pick-up/drop off points. For example, if you need to collect keys from another location before going to your hotel, or would like to do a quick shop prior to drop off, kindly let us know during booking. Any on-the-day stop requests will be at the discretion of the chauffeur, and will occur a $20.00 cash charge to be paid to the chauffeur.
- Upon booking you will be emailed a confirmation that finalises your transfer details. If circumstances change please advise us immediately so we can accommodate. Should your booking require cancellation, please see our Cancellation Policy below.
- Please wait at the designated meeting point (detailed on your confirmation form) with your mobile phone turned ON. For airport collections, ensure you have contacted your chauffeur to advise of your landing.
- Cold bottled water is provided for every trip. We request that no other food or drinks are consumed inside SkyDrive Transfers vehicles.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the vehicles.
- A cleaning fee will be invoiced should there be any damage or mess left in the vehicle - the client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the transfer by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00.
- All passengers will treat SkyDrive Transfers vehicles with the utmost respect, behave in a safe, respectful manner and follow all reasonable requests from their chauffeur.
- Our cars are cleaned, sanitized and vacuumed after every trip. This ensures the best possible experience for the next passenger.
- Clients meeting domestic flights are dropped at their nominated airport at least 1 hr prior to departure time. Clients catching international flights will arrive 3 hrs prior to departure. This allows ample time for check-in, baggage handling, customs, etc. This is in line with airport policies and expectations.
- When booking/requesting quotes please be sure to correctly enter your flight or cruise ship details so we can calculate correct pick-up times.
- All SkyDrive Transfers vehicles can be installed with baby capsules and booster seats. If you require child seats please advise at the time of booking.
- SkyDrive Transfers are not responsible for delays outside of our control. Should delays occur, we will do our absolute best to minimise inconvenience to our passengers.
- If your flight is late we will wait up to an hour beyond your nominated pick up time. If you know your flight will be late please get in touch with your chauffeur or contact us so we can attempt to accommodate. If the delay will be more than an hour and we cannot wait longer, we will source a transfer from a trusted provider who will provide a comparable service.
- Any fines or tolls will be paid for by the client/s. Typically toll fees are built into the quote we provide.
- The chauffeur has the right to terminate the run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client/s).
Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- SkyDrive Transfers are not responsible for articles left in the vehicle/s.
LUGGAGE LIMITS POLICY
Our vehicles can accommodate the following luggage limits:
1 to 4 passengers = 10 x 20kg bags and 2 child seats
5 to 7 passengers = requires a luggage trailer for airport and cruise terminal transfers
- THERE ARE 5 OR MORE PASSENGERS OR
- YOU ARE ARE CARRYING MORE THAN THE ABOVE LIMITS OR
- YOU ARE CARRYING LARGE OR BULKY ITEMS (SURF BOARDS, SKIS, PRAMS ETC)
THEN A LUGGAGE TRAILER WILL BE REQUIRED.
USE OF A LUGGAGE TRAILER INCURS AN ADDED CHARGE OF $25.00 AUD
We understand that sometimes plans change, which is why we have a few cancellation options. These are detailed below. We ask that you make yourself familiar with this policy prior to placing a booking.
More than 48 hrs notice prior to transfer -
We will offer a refund or hold in credit, the choice is yours. If plans are changed, not cancelled, we will work with you to reschedule your transfer and accommodate the change.
Less than 48 hrs notice prior to transfer -
There will be no refund.
PLEASE NOTE: a $25.00 admin and cancellation fee will be deducted from all refunds.
This $25 will be held in credit to be used for the next booking under your name.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have been very flexible with our clients. We are understanding of the troubles COVID is causing, so if your flight is cancelled due to borders closing we will refund all but a $25 admin and cancellation fee. This $25 will be held in credit to be used for the next booking under your name.
If your flight is cancelled and you jump on another flight that day or next day (or whenever possible), you'd call us to let us know and we'd just schedule our vehicles and chauffeurs to accommodate. We will honour your booking. Many companies will simply cancel your transfer.
The site and its original content, features, and services are owned by SkyDrive Transfers and are protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws.
If for any reason, we believe that our Terms of Service have not been upheld, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our services without prior notice or liability.
SkyDrive Transfers reserves the right to change and update these Terms at any time without prior notice or liability.
End of Terms of Service