TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to SkyDrive Transfers!
By accessing our site and/or booking our services, you agree to these Terms of Service and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Payment is to be made at the time of booking via PayPal, credit card or direct debit/bank transfer.
- Upon booking, you will be emailed a confirmation. If circumstances change please advise us immediately so we can accommodate.
- Please wait at the designated meeting point (detailed on your confirmation form) with your mobile phone turned ON.
- Cold bottled water is provided for every trip. We request that no other food or drinks are consumed inside SkyDrive Transfers vehicles.
- A cleaning fee will be invoiced should there be any damage or mess left in the vehicle.
- All passengers will treat SkyDrive Transfers vehicles with the utmost respect, behave in a safe, respectful manner and follow all reasonable requests from their chauffeur.
- Our cars are cleaned, sanitized and vacuumed after every trip. This ensures the best possible experience for the next passenger.
- Clients meeting domestic flights are dropped at their nominated airport at least 1 hr prior to departure time. Clients catching international flights will arrive 3 hrs prior to departure. This allows ample time for check-in, baggage handling, customs, etc. This is in line with airport policies and expectations.
- When booking please be sure to correctly enter your flight or cruise ship details so we can calculate correct pick-up times.
- All SkyDrive Transfers vehicles can be installed with baby capsules and booster seats. If you require child seats please advise at the time of booking.
- SkyDrive Transfers are not responsible for delays outside of our control. Should delays occur, we will do our absolute best to minimise inconvenience to our passengers.
- If your flight is late we will wait up to an hour beyond your nominated pick up time. If you know your flight will be late please get in touch with your chauffeur or contact us so we can attempt to accommodate. If the delay will be more than an hour and we cannot wait longer, we will source a transfer from a trusted provider who will provide a comparable service.
LUGGAGE LIMITS POLICY
Our vehicles can accommodate the following luggage limits:
1 to 4 passengers = 10 x 20kg bags and 2 child seats
5 to 7 passengers = requires a luggage trailer for airport and cruise terminal transfers
- THERE ARE 5 OR MORE PASSENGERS OR
- YOU ARE ARE CARRYING MORE THAN THE ABOVE LIMITS OR
- YOU ARE CARRYING LARGE OR BULKY ITEMS (SURF BOARDS, SKIS, PRAMS ETC)
THEN A LUGGAGE TRAILER WILL BE REQUIRED.
USE OF A LUGGAGE TRAILER INCURS AN ADDED CHARGE OF $25.00 AUD
We understand that sometimes plans change, which is why we offer a few cancellation options. These are detailed below. We ask that you make yourself familiar with this policy prior to placing a booking.
- If you purchased TourShield while booking through our booking engine:
When you book online through the Book Now buttons you will be given the opportunity to purchase TourShield, a ticket insurance product. This means that if you cancel your booking you can make a claim through TourShield to receive a refund.
- If you did not purchase TourShield OR booked via a Quote Request Form:
More than 48 hrs notice-
We will offer a refund or hold in credit, the choice is yours. If plans are changed, not cancelled, we will work with you to reschedule your transfer and accommodate the change.
Less than 48 hrs notice -
There will be no refund.
PLEASE NOTE: a $25 admin and cancellation fee will be deducted from all refunds.
This $25 will be held in credit to be used for the next booking under your name.
Throughout COVID-19 we have been very flexible with all of our clients when borders are closing. We are understanding of the troubles COVID is causing, if your flight is cancelled due to borders closing we will refund all but a $25 admin and cancellation fee. This $25 will be held in credit to be used for the next booking under your name.
If your flight is cancelled and you book another flight at another time that day or next day or whatever, (we have had clients about to board when their flight was cancelled), you call us, we just schedule our vehicles and chauffeurs to accommodate. We honour your booking. Many companies will simply cancel your transfer.
The site and its original content, features, and services are owned by SkyDrive Transfers and are protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws.
If for any reason, we believe that our Terms of Service have not been upheld, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our services without prior notice or liability.
SkyDrive Transfers reserves the right to change and update these Terms at any time without prior notice or liability.
End of Terms of Service