Terms of Service
Welcome to SkyDrive Transfers! By accessing our site and/or booking our services, you agree to these Terms of Service and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Payment is to be made at the time of booking, via PayPal or direct debit/bank transfer.
- Upon booking, we will email you your booking confirmation. If circumstances change please advise us immediately so we can accommodate.
- Please wait at the designated meeting point (detailed on your confirmation form) with your phone turned ON.
- Bottled water is provided for every trip. We request that no other food or drinks are consumed inside SkyDrive Transfers vehicles.
- Any and all damage and/or cleaning expenses will be charged to the relevant offending passenger.
- All passengers will treat SkyDrive Transfers vehicles with the utmost respect, behave in a safe, respectful manner and obey all reasonable requests from the driver.
- Our cars are cleaned and vacuumed after every trip. This ensures the best possible experience for the next passenger.
- We drop domestic airport clients at their nominated airport 1 hr prior to departure time, and 3 hrs prior for international airport clients. This allows ample time for check-in, baggage handling, customs, etc. This is in line with airport policy and expectations.
- When booking please be sure to enter your flight or cruise ship details so we can calculate correct pick-up times.
- SkyDrive Transfers are not responsible for delays outside of our control. Should delays occur, we will do our absolute best to minimise inconvenience to our passengers.
- Delays sometimes happen. When they do we reserve the right to refer your transfer to a trusted provider.
- If your flight is late we will wait up to an hour beyond your nominated pick up time. If you know you will be late, please contact us so we can attempt to accommodate.
Luggage Limits Policy
- Our vehicle can accommodate the following luggage limits:
1 to 4 passengers = 10 x 20kg bags and 2 child seats
5 to 7 passengers = requires a luggage trailer for airport and cruise terminal transfers
IF THE TOTAL PASSENGER NUMBER IS 5 OR MORE, OR YOU ARE ARE CARRYING MORE THAN THE ABOVE OR HAVE BULKY ITEMS YOU WILL REQUIRE A LUGGAGE TRAILER.
USE OF THE TRAILER INCURS AN ADDED CHARGE OF $25.
Please tick the Excess Luggage box at checkout if you require the trailer. If you end up needing a trailer and did not tick the box during booking you will be able to PayPal the $25 prior to departing.
- All SkyDrive Transfers vehicles are equipped with child seats and boosters. If you require one, please advise at the time of booking.
We understand that sometimes plans change, which is why we offer a few cancellation options.
If you purchased TourShield while booking through our booking engine:
When you book online you will be given the opportunity to purchase TourShield, a ticket insurance product. This means that if you need to cancel you can make a claim through TourShield and receive a refund.
If you did not purchase TourShield or booked via Quote Request/PayPal/Bank Transfer:
More than 48 hrs notice: we will offer a full refund or hold in credit – the choice is yours. If plans are changed, not cancelled, we will endeavour to work with you to reschedule your transfer and accommodate the change.
Less than 48 hrs notice: there will be no refund.
The site and its original content, features, and services are owned by SkyDrive Transfers and are protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws.
If for any reason, we believe that our Terms of Service have not been upheld, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our services without prior notice or liability.
SkyDrive Transfers reserves the right to change and update these Terms at any time without prior notice or liability.
End of Terms of Service