Welcome to SkyDrive Transfers! We hope our this section offers insight to our policies and procedures, and define how we operate.
By accessing our site and/or booking our services, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
BOOKINGS & PRICING
- As we are a pre-booked and pre-paid service, payment in full is due at the time of booking. Chauffeurs do not accept cash on collection.
- All pick-up and drop off points must be advised at the time of booking, including any stops on route. Consideration should be given for key collection and return. Any impromptu stops during transfer will be at the discretion of the chauffeur and will incur a charge of $20.00 per 15 mins.
- Once a transfer is booked an email is sent that confirms the details and requirements. If circumstances change please advise us so accommodations can be made. Should cancellation be necessary, our Cancellation Policy is below.
- Clients flying domestic are dropped at their nominated airport at least 1 hr prior to departure time. Clients flying international will arrive 3 hrs prior to departure. This is in line with airport policies and expectations.
- When booking and/or requesting quotes be sure to correctly enter your flight number or cruise ship details so we can calculate accurate fares and pick-up times.
- All SkyDrive Transfers vehicles can be installed with baby capsules and booster seats at no extra cost. Please indicate child seat requirements when booking.
- Transfers between 08.00 PM and 06.00 AM will incur a $100.00 surcharge.
- Any tolls or fines will be paid for by the client. Estimated toll fees are built in to our quotes, but when the fee exceeds the estimation the client will be charged the difference.
- A cleaning fee applies for damage or mess left in the vehicle – the client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the transfer by them or any members of their party. The cleaning fee is $250.00.
- Passengers must wait at the designated meeting point (as advised on the confirmation) with mobile phone turned ON. For airport collections, ensure you have contacted your chauffeur to advise of your flight landing.
- All passengers will treat SkyDrive Transfers chauffeurs and vehicles with the utmost respect, behave in a safe, respectful manner and follow all reasonable requests from their chauffeur.
Our vehicles are cleaned, sanitized and vacuumed after every trip. This ensures the best possible experience for all passengers.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- SkyDrive Transfers are not responsible for articles left in the vehicle/s.
- SkyDrive Transfers are not to be held responsible for delays outside of our control. When delays occur all effort is made to minimize impact on passengers.
- Chauffeurs will wait on flights for up to an hour beyond the scheduled pick up time. Clients must advise the office if their flight will be late. If the delay runs over an hour late and the chauffeur must attend the next transfer, we reserve the right to subcontract to a trusted provider to provide a comparable service.
FOOD & DRINK
- No food or drinks are to be opened or consumed inside SkyDrive Transfers vehicles. The bottled water and sweets we supply are the only exceptions.
- Smoking, alcohol and drug use is prohibited by law and not permitted inside vehicles.
- The chauffeur has the right to terminate a transfer if they feel under duress. Trips cancelled for this reason are not eligible for refund.
- We uphold a zero tolerance policy for harassment, verbal and physical abuse.
LUGGAGE LIMITS FOR AIRPORT & CRUISE TRANSFERS
Our city cars (eg. Kia Carnival SLi) can accommodate:
1 to 4 passengers = 10 x 20kg bags and 2 child seats
5 to 7 passengers = requires a luggage trailer
NOTE: USE OF A LUGGAGE TRAILER INCURS AN ADDED CHARGE OF $25.00 AUD
A luggage trailer is required for city car bookings with:
– 5+ passengers or
– Luggage exceeding the limits identified above or
– Large or bulky items such as surfboards, skis, prams, etc
We understand that sometimes plans change, which is why we offer options based on how close to the transfer date the booking is cancelled. If plans require changing, not cancelling, we will work with you to accommodate. Please make yourself familiar with this cancellation policy prior to booking.
Cancelled 7 days + prior to transfer:
Funds can be refunded, less a $25.00 processing fee*, or held in credit for use on another booking, the choice is yours.
Cancelled 2 to 7 days prior to transfer:
Refund of 50% of the total cost is offered.
Cancelled 2 days or less prior to transfer:
There will be no refund available.
* = This fee can be applied as credit on the next booking under your name.
Throughout the pandemic we have been very flexible with our clients and are understanding of the troubles COVID-19 is causing.
Should borders close and your flight is cancelled we will refund all but a $25 admin fee. This will be held in credit to be used for the next booking under your name.
If your scheduled flight is cancelled and you secure another flight, you’d let us know and we’d prioritise your booking and shuffle vehicles and chauffeurs to accommodate. We will honour your booking whereas many companies will simply cancel it.
The site and its original content, features, and services are owned by SkyDrive Transfers and are protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws.
If for any reason, we believe that our Terms of Service have not been upheld, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate access to our services without prior notice or liability.
SkyDrive Transfers reserves the right to change and update these Terms at any time without prior notice or liability.
End of Terms of Service